Sky Blues in the Community is recruiting for the role of Business Development Manager.
This role has a wide range of responsibilities, with a principal focus on identifying business development opportunities through strategic planning and effectively evidencing the impact of our programme delivery and diversifying income streams. Proven Experience of writing funding applications required.
Responsibilities include, but are not exclusive to:
- In partnership with the Senior Leadership Team, proactively identify new business opportunities including commissioning, funding and tendering opportunities in line with our core values and organisational strategic plan
- To oversee and implement the charity strategic plan for 2023-2025, setting out what it aims to achieve and its desired outputs, outcomes and impacts during the next 3 years
- Monitoring outcomes and assessing impact to enable the charity to measure its success in achieving its purposes.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, with a particular focus on Trusts and Foundations, managing expectations and acting as an Ambassador for SBITC in a wide range of forums
- Lead approach strategies and work with managers in the drafting and submitting of operationally viable, creative business solutions and funding project proposals
- Pro-actively develop the business profile and reputation of SBITC by establishing and maintaining external networks and partnerships within various sectors with organisations and individuals
- Support managers and other staff in all matters related to bid writing, fund raising and grant writing.
- To produce detailed reports and updates as and when required to include delivering presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
The closing date for this vacancy is 28/10/2022.