TheDay.Jobs Jobs Fair will be held Wednesday, April 6, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa. The event is free to job seekers. Employers can register until March 29. To register, visit theday.com/jobfair. About 40 employers have signed up.
The job fair is sponsored by The Day, in partnership with the Groton Public Library, Hall Communications, American Job Center, the Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT, Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce and Human Resource Leadership Association.
In addition, a free seminar, “Resumes: Basics & Beyond,” will be hosted by the Groton Public Library. Resume review and job seeker tips will be provided by the Groton Public Library and American Job Center. Interview coaching (for virtual and in-person interviews) will be offered by the Human Resource Leadership Association. The state Department of Labor Veterans Unit and Business Services Representatives will be available to discuss available support.
- Groton Public Library
- Greater Norwich Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern Community Development Corp.
- Waterford Country School
- Hall Communications
- Gourmet Galley Catering
- Goodspeed Musicals
- Hospitality Staffing Solutions
- Charter Oak Federal Credit Union
- Birk Manufacturing
- Mystic Aquarium
- SCADD – Southeastern Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence Inc
- SAVA Senior Care – Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center and Bride Brook Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Davis-Standard LLC
- The Whaler’s Inn & Shipwright’s Daughter
- Yale New Haven Health
- The Arc Eastern Connecticut
- Kongsberg Digital Simulation Inc.
- Tree Trails Adventures (Aerial Adventure)
Read More: Job fair to be held in Mystic on April 6