Swag…everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them. But no one enjoys putting this stuff together…
The $30 Billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain and making it available through a single platform utilizing powerful APIs and interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company, we have made great strides towards our mission of eliminating the friction in the swag creation and distribution process. BUT we’ve just begun to scratch the surface…
And that’s where YOU come in…
We are looking to bring on a Business Development Representative (BDR) to manage our inbound lead flow. In this extremely important role, you will be responsible for contacting new inbound leads, evaluating their needs and potential, filling in relevant client details into our CRM (Salesforce), and routing them to the appropriate team member, if they are qualified. Some leads may be harder to contact than others – this person isn’t afraid to chase someone down until they get in touch.
This process, when done well, will set up our Account Executive team for success by passing them only legitimate opportunities, with clients that are a fit, with the background information needed to hit the ground running. It will also give our Marketing team the metrics and information necessary to know what is working and what is not.
This is an entry level position that will be the first step in a successful career path and entry way into a company that is building something special. This is an opportunity to get in the door, embrace challenges , develop new skills, and use it as a launch pad for rapid career development.
- Meet with and contact new inbound leads to evaluate their needs
- Form and maintain lasting relationships with potential customers to really set the tone for what it’s like to work with SwagUp – you’ll be the first point of contact and we want to ensure our BDR makes a lasting impression!
- Keep our CRM (Salesforce) up to date with lead data
- Routing qualified leads to the appropriate team member on our Sales team
- Managing our Intercom chat, team email, inbound phone calls, and re-engaging with our old leads that did not end up converting into customers, to ensure they do convert into customers!
- Connect and engage with new leads on social platforms like LinkedIn or Twitter
- Working alongside the marketing team to relay feedback and insights from discovery calls with leads to be integrated into our campaigns.
- 1 year of sales experience
- Bonus if you have sales or sales development experience
- Bonus if you follow the startup landscape!
- Experience with Salesforce highly desired, Outreach is a plus
- Track record in overachieving in everything you do!
- The ideal candidate is hungry to do something great, curious to keep learning and organized
- Great listening skills, personable and outgoing phone presence, and self-motivated
- Strive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Customer-obsessed! New leads need to genuinely feel that from our BDR
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Vetting, qualifying, and converting inbound leads for the sales function of SwagUp.
- Remain organized, efficient, and on-target while managing a high volume of inbound activity
- Hitting metrics and goals set by team
- Leads converted attributing to direct sales
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Lots of swag!
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that rewards results and truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon