YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, seeks a Manager, Business Development. Reporting directly to the VP, Strategy & Business Development, as Manager, Business Development, you will play an integral role in defining the future of the YES Network App, as we explore digital / streaming innovation and new revenue streams. You will support leaders across functions such as Digital, Marketing, Finance, and Advertising Sales to help identify potential growth opportunities.
- Partner with Digital leadership team to define the YES App strategy and prioritized roadmap, providing analytical insights and defining success metrics and KPIs
- Responsible for coordinating with internal (finance / digital / ad sales) and external (vendors / developers) stakeholders on executing app roadmap
- Assist with preparation of annual budget, forecasts, and monthly outlooks for the YES App P&L
- Foster internal innovation with a focus on the development of monetizable assets across digital and broadcast platforms (i.e., content, free-to-play gaming, sports betting, etc.)
- Work with strategic and financial investors on large-scale business development trends impacting YES and the Sports Media industry (sports betting, cord-cutting/Direct-to-Consumer, etc.)
- Special projects as assigned
- Support the YES Network’s senior leadership team across departments in framing existing strategic challenges and structuring new projects and analyses to drive corresponding solutions