– Credit card debt rose by $52 billion during Q4 2021 according to New Fed report, the fastest growth rate in 22 years
– IRS is forced to suspend the distribution of tax letters while it concentrates onhuge returns backlog
–13 states saw fewer workers quit their jobs in December, while only four saw a rise
– What is the payment schedule for Social Security support in 2022?
–Federal Reserve holds meeting to discuss the continuation of the US financial recovery – What was agreed?
– Will the positive January jobs report affect President Biden’s economic proposals?
– How would a Russian invasion of Ukraine affect the stock market?
– More than 600,000 families have benefitted from the US Treasury Department’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Who is eligible?
Helpful news and links
– Can I use a pet to claim any tax credits?
– Americans can claim additional financial assistance through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
Retirement and Social Security
– Tax agency announces increase for 401(k) retirement account recipients for 2022
– How to book an appointment with the Social Security Administration
SNAP and WIC
– Will Amazon accept WIC on orders?
– Can I use SNAP benefits to pay for meal delivery kits?