– Consumer Price Index increased 0.6 percent in January.
– Initial unemployment claims decrease by 16,000 to 223,000 for the week ending on 5 February.
– VP Kamala Harris makes public comments supporting the Child Tax Credit
– Stock in Meta, the company that owns Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp has lost thirty-five percent of its value of the last six months.
– Some states report budget shortfalls leaving them unable to provide relief to residents
– Why won’t Congress sent a fourth stimulus check?
– All you need to know about the $8000 Child and Dependent Care Credit.
– Which states are offering pandemic support to residents.
– How much did inflation increase in 2021?
Helpful news and links
Medicare and Social Security
– Humana and United Healthcare are the largest providers of Medicare Advantage Plans: What other companies offer plans?
– Social Security VS Supplemental Security Income: What are the differences?
– Can Medicaremembers get access to free at-home covid-19 tests.
– The color of your car could impact your car insurance premium.
SNAP and WIC
– Does Amazon accept WIC?
– Do any meal delivery kitsaccept SNAP?