Morgan Hunt are working with a market leading provider within the Education and Training sector to support their recruitment for a Business Development Partner. This role will focus on contributing to the commercial growth of the organisation by leading and managing the bid and tender process. The ideal candidate for this role will have worked as a successful Bid Manager within the Apprenticeships and Skills, Justice, Children’s Services, Community Wellbeing, Charitable and Social Enterprise sectors and managed bids exceeding £5m. This is a full time permanent role paying between £41,000 – £52,000. The role will predominantly be working from home and the candidate can be based anywhere in England.
The Business Development Partner will be responsible for:
* Developing the business development plan within their targeted area to support commercial growth
* Leading on researching, managing, quality assuring and submitting high quality bids and proposals
* Working with the senior management team to ensure growth objectives and targets met
* Contributing to the pipeline of opportunities, review meetings and inputting into any final bid decisions
* Successful bidding and development activities to achieve business development plans
* Developing positive relationships with existing and new funders, strategic stakeholders and subcontractors to win and retain business
The Business Development Partner will need to demonstrate:
* Experience of managing government funded or commercial bids in excess of £5m
* Sector specialist knowledge either within Apprenticeships and Skills, Justice, Children’s Services, Community Wellbeing, Charitable and Social Enterprise sectors
* Their full understanding of the bid and tender process
* A proven track record of building effective client relationships
* Flexibility to work from home and travel as per the company requirements
If you match the above criteria and would like with a leading provider within the Education and Training sector then please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Read More: Business Development Partner on FECareers