SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dialpad Inc., the industry leader in AI-powered communication and collaboration, today announced a truly unified approach to communications as a service. With the launch of Dialpad Meetings, the company is bringing its suite of products closer together across both business communications and customer engagement all on one unified, aesthetically cohesive platform with AI at its core.
Dialpad Meetings, formerly known as UberConference, adds new capabilities and establishes the Dialpad cloud communications platform as the one place for a truly unified Communications as a Service (TruCaaS) experience. With a TruCaaS solution delivered through a single pane of glass with an intuitive interface, Dialpad helps customers simplify business collaboration and avoid the growing phenomenon of “app overload.”
“At Dialpad, we believe when the right people come together anything is possible, and we want our brand to reflect this spirit of connection, collaboration and productivity in this new work-from-anywhere world,” said Craig Walker, CEO of Dialpad. “With today’s announcements, we are resetting expectations for communication experiences by building a business communication platform that is more beautiful, accessible, easy to deploy and easy to use — to help businesses of any size start, grow and scale.”
To bring the vision of TruCaaS to life, Dialpad is making the following capabilities available in its single, powerful platform:
Dialpad Meetings – The reliable UberConference technology customers know and love with a new look and set of features, including:
- Video conferencing in HD quality for an in-the-room experience
- Real-time Voice Intelligence (Vi™) provides live note-taking and automated transcription analysis, enabling attendees to focus on the conversation and ensure key moments are not missed.
- Start and join Dialpad Meetings from any direct message, group message or channel within the Dialpad app. With Dialpad Meetings natively built into the platform, users are not required to manage multiple tabs or windows.
- Emoji reactions and expressions build social connections with team members and provide feedback in real-time without interruptions.
- Dialpad Channels – With one click, Dialpad Channels offers teams a “light lift” collaboration tool for quick text and/or audio conversations. By providing a space for informal chats, office hours and other water cooler conversations, Dialpad Channels combats video conferencing fatigue and reduces the need for formal 30-minute meetings.
- Mobile screen sharing – Dialpad users can now share their screens on phone calls, whether everyone is a Dialpad user or not. No need to set an official meeting or jump onto a conference call to quickly resolve issues, collaborate on projects or do virtual walkthroughs.
- Global availability – Dialpad Meetings is available through the Dialpad platform with connectivity in 49 countries.
After winning TechCrunch Disrupt NYC in 2012 for UberConference and igniting the work-from-anywhere movement, Dialpad is disrupting an industry built on legacy thinking. As part of this vision and aligned with its TruCaaS approach, Dialpad is launching its Work Beautifully campaign to further support and enable the hybrid workplace.
“Work Beautifully is the big-picture concept that the Dialpad brand and products aspire to. Not only do our talk, messaging, meetings and contact center products work beautifully, they enable others to work beautifully and collaboratively together,” said Morgan Norman, Chief Marketing Officer, Dialpad. “This bold, new visual identity honors Dialpad’s ground-breaking story, its history of innovation in communications, and is deeply rooted in the company’s core values: do the right thing, every voice matters, and experience first.”
The future of work is not restrained by employee or customer location, but is instead borderless; enabled by AI across every experience and seamlessly integrated into how people collaborate and create. Companies that embrace work-from-anywhere technology and empower employee and customer experiences with AI have a significant advantage over those that hold tight to outdated modes of communication, collaboration and productivity. Dialpad’s new release with integrated talk, messaging, meetings and contact center — all powered by AI across every experience — arrives at the right moment to help businesses thrive in this post-pandemic, work-from-anywhere world.
“Work Beautifully means simplicity and ease. Dialpad even takes notes and transcribes calls for us. It’s that flow state where work doesn’t feel like work anymore,” said Chad Pierce, Head of Building Technology, WeWork. “Dialpad makes it easy for our teams to stay close, wherever work finds them and frees our teams to collaborate from anywhere on the planet.”
Dialpad is the leading cloud communications platform for talk, messaging, meetings and contact center in one beautiful app. Dialpad’s platform delivers AI across every employee and customer experience through real-time transcriptions, live agent coaching and sentiment analysis. More than 73,000 of the world’s most innovative businesses, including Domo, Motorola Solutions, Netflix, Splunk, Stripe, T-Mobile, Twitter, Uber and WeWork use Dialpad to connect and collaborate. Dialpad is backed by the world’s leading investors including Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, OMERS Growth Equity, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Ventures, Section 32, SoftBank Corp., T-Mobile Ventures and Work-Bench. Visit www.dialpad.com for more information and to request a demo.